Lietuviškas puslapis
Marketing banner

The fastest ways to earn money on Kaimux servers

3 weeks ago

Survival

/daily – Daily prizes give various items and sometimes money. Such a prize can be claimed daily by completing one of the following actions:

1. Fully vote for Kaimux via /vote.
  2. Complete all (3) tasks in /tasks.
  3. Play on that server for at least 2 hours that day.

/tasks - each player receives 3 individual tasks per day, which can be completed for 3 000 EUR.

/jobs quests - each player gets 1 individual quest based on the chosen job. You can get 500 EUR for a completed task.

Guessing Game - If there is a certain number of players on the server, a guessing game is started every 5 minutes in the chat window. The player who answers correctly first receives from 25 to 1 000 EUR, depending on the difficulty of the task.

Mining - Mining anywhere in the world and selling the mined items can earn anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand per hour and more.

Farming - the most popular melon, pumpkin and cocoa farms are currently on the server. How much you earn with a farm depends on the size, type and collection system. More about farms - will be added later

Work on selected /jobs - There are 12 different jobs on the server, from which you can choose one and work on it, thus earning money. More about jobs /jobs - will be added later

Parkour - Points are awarded for parkour, which you can exchange for various prizes and sometimes money. More about parkour – Parkour.

Skyblock

/daily – Daily prizes give various items and sometimes money. Such a prize can be claimed daily by completing one of the following actions:

/tasks - each player receives 3 individual tasks per day, which can be completed for 3 000 EUR.

/jobs quests - each player gets 1 individual quest based on the chosen job. You can get 500 EUR for a completed task.

Guessing Game - If there is a certain number of players on the server, a guessing game is started every 5 minutes in the chat window. The player who answers correctly first receives from 25 to 1 000 EUR, depending on the difficulty of the task.

Mining - mining server mines can earn from several hundred to several thousand per hour.

Farming - The server currently has the most popular automatic melon or cactus farms. How much you earn with a farm depends on the size, type and collection system. More about farms - will be added later

Work on selected /jobs - There are 11 different jobs on the server, from which you can choose one and work on it, thus earning money. More about jobs /jobs - will be added later

Parkour - Points are awarded for parkour, which you can exchange for various prizes and sometimes money. More about parkour – Parkour.

Prison

/tasks - each player receives 3 individual tasks per day, which can be completed to receive 1 500 EUR.

Guessing Game - If there is a certain number of players on the server, a guessing game is started every 5 minutes in the chat window. The player who answers correctly first receives from 25 to 1 000 EUR.

Mining - While not all mines are accessible to players based on their level, here's how much each can typically be earned:

1. Mine A - 3 000 EUR per hour and more.
  2. Mine B - 5 000 EUR per hour and more.
  3. Mine D - 8 000 EUR per hour and more.
  4. Mine F - 5 000 EUR per hour and more.
  5. Mine H - 35 000 EUR per hour and more.
  6. Mine J - 28 000 EUR per hour and more.
  7. Mine L - 35 000 EUR per hour and more.
  8. Mine Q - 10 000 EUR per hour and more.

Tree and plant cutting - how much can be earned by cutting certain trees or plants:

1. Birch forest - 2 000 EUR per hour and more.
  2. Bamboo forest (From level L) - about 20 000 EUR per hour.
  3. Oak forest (From level O) - 8 500 EUR per hour and more.

Fishing - how much you can earn by fishing:

1. Fishing area (in the sewer) - 5 000 EUR per hour and more.

Earnings given per hour (eg "3 000 EUR per hour and more") are approximate and may vary depending on the number of players and the skill of the player.

By Scoutress
0 Comments

Comments