Lietuviškas puslapis
Marketing banner

Prison server

1 month ago

You can join this server voluntarily or you can be forced to join here. The first option is common for everyone, and the second means that if you are banned on another Kaimux server, you will be transferred to Prison and you will only be able to connect to Prison until your ban time expires.

How do you tell the difference between a player who just joined here and one who was forced?

A blocked player gets a red badge next to his nickname in TAB.

Arrival at the prison

The first time you connect to this server, you need to go through a corridor with spider webs. It contains the most important information. After you pass and click on the iron door, you appear in the common rooms of the prison.

The prison is not big, so there is no such thing as teleportation from one place to another (/warp or something).

Progression

In prison you can progress through /rankup quests. They are quite simple, but they take time to complete. The tasks were designed in such a way that one level can be raised in a few days.

There are 26 levels in total (from A to Z). Each level up gives you a small extra benefit. What comes with each new level:

A - mine, forest, kitchen, hospital. (entry level).

B - bigger cell, new mine.

C - bigger cell.

D - bigger cell, new mine.

E - bigger cell.

F - bigger cell, new mine.

G - bigger cell.

H - bigger cell, new mine.

I - bigger cell.

J - bigger cell, new mine, potion brewing stand.

K - bigger cell.

L - bigger cell, new mine, one more forest.

M - bigger cell.

N - bigger cell, enchantment table.

O - bigger cell, one more forest.

P - bigger cell.

Q - bigger cell, new mine.

R - bigger cell.

S - bigger cell, fishing place.

T - bigger cell.

U - bigger cell.

V - bigger cell.

W - bigger cell.

X - bigger cell.

Y - bigger cell.

Z - bigger cell, the possibility to be a prison guard and/or have your own area (Coming soon).

Why is it worth raising rankup levels?

1. Better cells with useful items.
  2. After reaching all the levels, you can become a guard or a free person (Coming soon).
  3. Crafting the best gear and being at the highest level allows you to earn money much faster and pay the fine later if the player is banned (up to 6x faster).

Cheating players

If a player cheats on the Prison server, he is transferred to a jail cell and must stay there for 2 hours.

More about punishments - Tutorial about punishments.

Such a message means that the player used cheats on the Prison server and was caught by AntiCheat and transferred to the jail cell.

Prison

This is the current prison map.

1. At the end of the road, we see a bus where all the newly joined players appear.
  2. Players pass a "check" through a corridor with spider webs.
  3. Appears in the main unit, which contains fake cells (in fact, they do not belong to anyone).
  4. Stone mine.
  5. Canteen. The only source of food for low-level prisoners.
  6. Basketball court. A place to get up stamina.
  7. Training ground. A place to get up stamina.
  8. Birch forest.
  9. Hospital.
  10. Hygiene area (Showers, toilets and washing machines).
  11. Villagers and chests.
  12. Entrance to mines. PvP is on.
  13. B mine. Only available from level B. Coal and iron can be found.
  14. D mine. Only available from level D. Coal, iron and copper can be found.
  15. F mine. Only available from level F. Iron, copper and lapis lazuli can be found.
  16. H mine. Only available from level H. Copper, lapis lazuli and gold can be found.
  17. J mine. Only available from level J. Lazurite, gold and redstone can be found.
  18. L mine. Only available from level L. Gold, redstone and diamonds can be found.

There is also a sewer in the prison where you can find:

1. Bamboo forest. Only available from L level.
  2. Oak forest. Only available from O level. Apples are available.
  3. Fishing area. Only available from S level. You can get fish.
  4. Q mine. Only available from Q level. Lightstone, quartz and antique stone are available.
  5. PvP arenas.
  6. Marketplace.

Cells

This prison is different from others in that when the player joins the server, a personal cell is generated for him, thus ensuring that the inmates will never run out of cells. They are generated in another world, so there is no way to go directly to them. To teleport to your cell, click on the door of any cell in the prison block and it will allow you to teleport to your cell or to the inmate who has given you permission to teleport to it. While in a cell, you can also move to a prison or another player's cell by clicking on a door.

As can be seen next to the possibilities of each level, as you level up, the prisoner's cell becomes bigger and contains more different items.

Stamina

There's a thing called Stamina in the prison, and when it's up, you get a certain effect for a set period of time:

• From 10 - Speed 1 effect.

• From 20 - Speed 1 and Haste 1 effects.

• From 40 - Speed 1, Haste 1 and Health Boost 1 effects.

• From 60 - Speed 2, Haste 1 and Health Boost 1 effects.

• From 80 - Speed 2, Haste 2 and Health Boost 2 effects.

You can increase your stamina while you are in the gym or on the basketball court.

Stamina can be fully raised in about half an hour.

When not in the gym or on the basketball court, stamina slowly decreases and drops completely from 100 to 0 in about 5.5 hours.

Hospital

The player teleports to the hospital when he is killed. In this case, he must stay there for 5 minutes.

That time can be reduced by eating the medicine placed on the table.

Medicines can only be made by a healthy (a player who is in the hospital not due to death) player and only during the day. For each medicine placed on the table, the player receives money.

You can't enter or leave the hospital at night, so if you only came to work, you have to leave before nightfall. Otherwise, you will have to stay there all night (you can't sleep).

Canteen

This is the only place where low-level (A to N) prisoners can get their own food. The canteen works as follows:

The player comes to the canteen kitchen during the day and cooks food using the ovens. He places the prepared dish on the nearby table and every minute the food is automatically transferred from it to the tables from which other players can eat. If no one is preparing food in the kitchen, there is no food on the tables.

After the player takes a dish from the table, a dirty plate appears in the kitchen on another specially designed table. The player working in the kitchen takes that plate, dips it into a nearby water source, and thus washes the plate.

You can work only during the day. For each dish placed on the table and plate washed, the working player receives money.

Food

As mentioned before, initially the only way to get food is to eat from the tables in the cafeteria. Later, the ability to cut down oak trees and thus obtain apples is unlocked. Another possibility is to catch food after unlocking the fishing spot.

Since the prison has marketplaces, players who have been playing on the server for a long time and have been scavenging for food can sell their food in their marketplace. In this way, even the very first level players could get food without a canteen.

Hygiene zone

The prison has rows of showers, toilets and washing machines. In this area, dirt (carpets) is constantly generated on the floor, which can be cleared by right-clicking. For each clearing (carpet) the player receives money.

Night guards

As night falls, every player except with the Assassin service begins to be captured by Guards (NPCs). Once caught, the player is dragged to his cell, from which he cannot leave until morning.

The only place where the guards are not looking for the player is the sewers, which cannot be entered or exited at night.

Marketplaces

Currently, the market has 10 marketplaces with 14 places for goods (chests).

Any player can rent the marketplace for 1 000 EUR for 7 days. After the time runs out, if there are any items left in the chests, the player can no longer take them. The next tenant of that marketplace will be able to pick up those goods.

If there is anything else that is unclear about this server, please contact the administration via the /support channel or via /discord tickets.

By Scoutress
0 Comments

Comments